About Us – Achieving Our Vision and Mission
Our vision and mission are implemented through consulting services, and publication of financial reporting, auditing and corporate governance products.
We trust that our services and products will provide the financial reporting solutions you are seeking.
Our consulting services are undertaken through GAAP Consulting, formed on 1 July 2003. Our consulting services include:
- Independent Expert GAAP Advice
- Independent Expert GAAS Advice
- Independent Directors and Audit Committee Members
- Tailored In-house Training, Briefings and Speakers, and
Our consulting services are delivered by the names in the financial reporting and auditing: Colin Parker, Jim Dixon, Justin Reid and our network: colleagues Greg Pound, Stephen LeGreca and David Sauer
Our information services are undertaken through our publishing arm Accountnet, formed in 1995. Our information services include:
- GAAP Alert – A FREE fortnightly newsletter
- e-GAAP Update – A premium subscription-based email financial reporting newsletter
- Australian GAAP – Our annual publication Australian GAAP assists you to understand all the rules governing financial reporting as at 1 January each year
- Australian GAAS ‘Auditing Standards Checklists’ – 22 checklists that assist auditors to comply with all mandatory requirements of the Australian Auditing Standards
- Australian GAAS ‘Auditing Standards Checklists for SMEs’ – 12 checklists of selected mandatory requirements of auditing standards that are most relevant to the financial statements audit of SMEs
- GAAS Insight – A premium subscription-based email auditing newsletter, and
- Content providers – From our library, we can provide content for your internal newsletters or newsletters for your clients.